HR Interview Questions and Answers: Accenture Co.

Accenture Services

Here are some common HR interview questions you may encounter in Accenture, along with example answers:

Q: Can you tell me about yourself?

"Sure, my name is [Your Name] and I am a recent graduate with a degree in [Your Field]. I am very excited about the opportunity to work at Accenture and contribute to your team. In my free time, I enjoy reading and volunteering in my local community."


Q: Why do you want to work at Accenture?

"I want to work at Accenture because I am impressed with the company's reputation for innovation and problem-solving. I am particularly interested in the work Accenture is doing in [Your Field of Interest]. I believe that my skills and experience align well with the work that Accenture is doing, and I would be proud to contribute to such an esteemed organization."


Q: What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?

"My greatest strength is my ability to work well in a team environment. I am able to collaborate effectively with others and I believe that I bring a positive attitude to any project. As for weaknesses, I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist, which can sometimes lead me to spend more time than necessary on a task. However, I am aware of this tendency and have been working to improve my time management skills."


Q: How do you handle stress and pressure?

"I handle stress and pressure by taking a step back and prioritizing my tasks. I find that breaking down a large project into smaller, manageable tasks helps me to feel less overwhelmed. I also make sure to take breaks and engage in activities that help me to relax, such as yoga or meditation."


Q: Can you tell me about a time when you had to resolve a conflict?

"Certainly. In my previous job, I worked on a team where there was some tension between two members. I took the initiative to schedule a meeting between the two individuals to discuss their issues in a constructive and respectful manner. I listened to both parties' concerns and helped them to come up with a solution that worked for everyone. As a result, the team was able to move forward and work together more effectively."


Q: What do you know about Accenture?

"Accenture is a leading global professional services company that provides a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. The company has a strong reputation for innovation and problem-solving, and is committed to helping clients achieve high performance. Accenture has a diverse workforce and is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of its operations."


Q: How do you handle feedback?

"I welcome feedback and see it as an opportunity to learn and grow. I believe that receiving feedback is an important part of personal and professional development, and I am always open to suggestions for improvement. When receiving feedback, I try to remain objective and take it as a constructive criticism. I appreciate it when feedback is specific and actionable, as it allows me to work on improving my performance."

Post a Comment

0 Comments