"Co-Operative housing society secretary resignation letter format"

 

Co-Operative Housing Society Secretary resignation letter format

 

 

To,

XYZ Co-Operative Housing Society LTD

[Full Address]

 

Resignation Letter

 

Respected Chairman,

 

I would like to inform you that I am resigning from my position as Secretary at the XYZ Co-Operative Housing Society LTD due to some personal problem, effective 1 month from, today 1 August 2020.

 

Please let me know how I can be of help to the committee during the transition period, also requested to provide a name/committee member to whom can I hand over the keys and other documents that I am maintaining as an office bearer.

 

I wish you and the committee the very best going forward.

 

Sincerely,

 

You’re Signature

 

Your Full Name

Date


Note: This is a resignation letter in word format it can be used by any committee member just you need to change it as per your requirement, like changing the reason for resigning, date, etc or you can add your own note in the last line if you require. Even this resignation letter template can be used in any other private office school, or college.

Post a Comment

0 Comments